The award-winning podcast is ending the summer season with an unbeatable lineup of August guests! Tune into Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio this month for bite-sized episodes full of information on upcoming metro Atlanta communities, the benefits of private lending and what is currently trending in today’s housing market.
“I am so excited about our August lineup and cannot wait to see what we discover as we dive deep into Atlanta’s hot housing market,” Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “This month, the Legends of Real Estate series presents Bob Chapin. Join us on August 31 as Chapin touches on his decades of experience in the banking industry.”
The August 2023 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- August 2 – Principal Geoffrey Deckelbaum with SRP Lending shares an overview of the private lending company, how its services benefit home builders and ways for investors to get involved.
- August 9 – Lora Gonzales, director of sales for Epcon Communities, joins Radio to discuss upcoming metro Atlanta developments, exciting community amenities and popular trends in today’s housing market.
- August 16 – Marketing Manager Carrie Rogiers with Fischer Homes discusses what today’s buyers are looking for in a home and new Fischer Homes communities coming to metro Atlanta.
- August 23 – Bill Benzur, executive director of Georgia Ready Mix Concrete Association, touches on the relationship between concrete and residential housing and the areas of Georgia that are growing the fastest.
- August 31 – Bob Chapin, senior vice president of South State Bank, joins the studio as part of the Legends of Real Estate series. Chapin chats about his years in the industry, what sparked his interest in banking and his involvement in the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association and Home Builders Association of Georgia.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360.
A special thank you to Denim Marketing for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio this month.
A comfortable fit for companies of all shapes and sizes, Denim Marketing understands quality content is not one-size-fits-all. The agency works with your company to create perfectly tailored marketing content that will adhere to your specific needs and niche. From social media to blogging, email marketing and public relations, try Denim Marketing on for size by calling 770-383-3360 or by visiting www.DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.