Atlanta’s favorite real estate news site, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is dedicated to promoting positive Atlanta real estate trends and news. This site focuses on promoting new homes in the metro Atlanta area to consumers and industry insiders. From community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more, you’ll find the latest news here.
This award-winning site has won the following prestigious awards:
- Gold OBIE from the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Interactive Marketing 2007 and 2009
- Gold OBIE from the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Marketing Promotion 2007
- Phoenix Award from the Public Relations Society of America, Georgia Chapter for Best Blog 2007
- Gold Hermes Creative Award for Best Blog 2008
- Acre Scout Top 75 Real Estate Blog Nationwide 2009
- 2013 AVA Digital Gold Award for Audio Production/Radio/Podcast
- 2013 Gold Hermes Messenger for Radio/Podcast
- Silver OBIE from the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Audio/Video 2013 for Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio
- Phoenix Award from the Public Relations Society of America, Georgia Chapter for Best Podcast 2014
- Gold OBIE from the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Audio Spot 2015
In order to comply with recent FTC Rulings, Atlanta Real Estate Forum discloses the following: This blog is a new source. We include a high percentage of original content in the form of news stories that we research and write. The site also accepts advertisements and sponsored posts. Atlanta Real Estate Forum is proud to publish real estate news 365 days a year. If you want to post regularly on the site or have a news story to pitch to us, please contact us.
Rules of Engagement
By posting to Atlanta Real Estate Forum you agree that you are responsible for the content you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload. All posts and comments must be related to the subject matter covered by this site (real estate). You agree not to post anything threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, illegal or pornographic, or anything that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, publicity rights or other rights of a third party.
We welcome comments, but please understand that all comments are moderated and reviewed for relevance to site topics. Comments and posts will be published at the sole discretion of our team. Your valid e-mail address must be used when you post or comment. It will not be published, but may be used to confirm your identity or contact you with questions.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum strives for accuracy; however, with the large number of contributors on the site we assume no liability for errors or omissions. You transfer rights to Atlanta Real Estate Forum for any original content you provide.
By using our Site, you agree to our policies and rules of engagement.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material from any pages on Atlanta Real Estate Forum without permission is strictly prohibited.