Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its August guest lineup with a focus on the new home industry’s movers and shakers, and several nonprofits helping others during COVID-19. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone including several segments on Atlanta nonprofits, up-and-coming builders, established housing industry innovators and more.
“We are just as excited as ever to introduce a fabulous lineup of incredible industry professionals on Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Our August guests are ready to give the inside scoop to all of our listeners, letting them in on the tips-and-tricks of the trade, new promotions, ongoing events and initiatives and more!”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
Two Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments air weekly including All About Real Estate and Around Atlanta interviews.
The August 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- August 5 – Atlanta Division President of Davidson Homes, Reagan Anderson shares more about Davidson Homes and why they entered the Atlanta new home market at this time. Anderson discusses what makes Davidson Homes different than other builders, what they are doing to continue selling homes during COVID-19 (coronavirus) and what to expect during the rest of 2020 and into 2021.
- August 12 – Atticus LeBlanc, founder of PadSplit, is in studio to discuss his thriving company. He dives into Starting Point, the new multi-organization partnership that will help tackle Atlanta’s affordable housing crisis, how the company has grown over the years and several organizations PadSplit is collaborating with to provide benefits that go beyond housing.
- August 19 – Sales & Marketing Manager of Piedmont Residential, Shelby Feinberg, joins Radio as a highly anticipated return guest to give an update on several new upcoming communities, including Brannon Ridge in Gainesville, Turner Village in Holly Springs and Prichard Park in Kennesaw. Piedmont Residential is also a trusted partner of New American Funding, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio’s 2020 show sponsor.
- August 26 – Caroline Feeney, managing editor of HomeLight and Andy Peters, co-founder of The Peters Company, join Radio to give an inside look at this innovative real estate company. The group discusses the Atlanta market, what to look forward to the rest of the year and a recent survey showing how the South is bucking national trends in the housing industry. Tune in to hear survey results, insight on what home features have the best ROI and more.
- August 6 – Kicking of the Around Atlanta segment of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio, Founder of Five Loaves Atlanta, Aisha Robinson, is in studio to discuss her dedication to providing organic, non-GMO foods to the homeless and low-income Atlanta population. In addition to the delicious and healthy food, Five Loaves Atlanta has several grass-roots efforts and initiatives in place, including plates packed with plant-based love, providing basic hygiene essentials, blankets and clothes. Listen in to find out more about the nonprofit and how to get involved.
- August 13 – Laura Shaw, executive director of Paint Love, is in studio to discuss the mission of her organization and its origin. Shaw also talks about the efforts to introduce youth to art, including partnerships with nonprofits and Title 1 schools and providing supplies free-of-charge. Tune in to this Around Atlanta segment to learn more about the organization, its beneficial workshops, how the initiative impacts youths who have experienced a broad range of trauma.
- August 20 – Co-Founder and Community Engagement Director of Giving Kitchen, Jen Hidinger-Kendrick, joins radio to discuss her organization and how it helps food service workers, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Giving Kitchen provides much-needed funds to help restaurant workers during emergency situations.
- August 27 – Board Vice President of ThreadATL, Matthew Garbett offers examples of how ThreadATL advocates for good urbanism in the City of Atlanta, bridges the city’s past and future, abolishes land hoarding and property abandonment, improves equity through housing opportunities and more. Don’t miss this final August episode, and make sure to tune in to hear about how to get involved, the lobbying efforts of ThreadATL and why its Twitter page says to ask about parking lots!
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.