The award-winning podcast is starting November off strong with a lineup full of notable guests! Tune into Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio this month for bite-sized episodes full of valuable industry information, including tips on planning for 2024, new and upcoming metro Atlanta developments and helpful homebuyer research results.
“Our November guest lineup is one for the books! From new community overviews and upcoming development sneak peeks to industry tips and tricks, you won’t want to miss this month’s radio episode featuring top real estate industry professionals,” said Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan.
The November 2023 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- November 1 – Casey Hill, CEO of Blue River Lifestyle Communities, joins the studio to share an overview of the homebuilding company, the types of communities and floorplans it offers and exciting information on its first community, Mayfair on Main in Alpharetta.
- November 8 –Barbara Wray discusses Wick Marketing’s recent homebuyer research study that reveals insightful results on targeting Millennials and Gen Z new home buyers and how to utilize the results to build a successful sales and marketing strategy.
- November 15 – Andrew Hitch, community manager with Kolter Homes, chats about new Newnan communities, the types of home styles and amenities offered at each community and exciting new projects on the horizon.
- November 22 – President Greg Bray with Blue Tangerine joins radio to provide tips on how home builders can effectively make marketing plans for the year ahead. He also explains the importance of on-page SEO and chats about which technology advancements to focus on.
- November 29 – Kevin Weitzel, director of business development with Zonda Livabl and Zonda Virtual, shares an overview of the company’s new listing platform made exclusively for new construction homes.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360.
A special thank you to Denim Marketing for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio this month.
A comfortable fit for companies of all shapes and sizes, Denim Marketing understands quality content is not one-size-fits-all. The agency works with your company to create perfectly tailored marketing content that will adhere to your specific needs and niche. From social media to blogging, email marketing and public relations, try Denim Marketing on for size by calling 770-383-3360 or by visiting www.DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.