Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its January guest lineup, as well as introduce its new 2020 sponsor, New American Funding. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone.
“We are so excited to kick off the New Year with an incredible radio line up, as well as a new sponsor – New American Funding,” said President of Denim Marketing, Carol Morgan. “Kelly Allison, Gina Spearman and New American Funding are the perfect sponsor for our 2020 shows as there is much synergy between our companies. We look forward to promoting New American Funding and helping them to expand their mortgage footprint in the Atlanta market.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Wednesday’s All About Real Estate interview and Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview.
The January 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- January 1 – New American Funding’s Southeast Regional Manager Gina Spearman joins Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio to discuss unique borrower products and the various services offered by New American Funding.
- January 8 – Jeremy Crawford, president and CEO of First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (FMLS), is in studio to discuss the housing inventory, their analysis of the market forecast for 2020, interest rates and how they affect sales and so much more. Tune in to learn about the upcoming 2020 market and the products and services provided by FMLS.
- January 16 – JJ Bilt Owner Jo Jenkins joins the studio to discuss her home staging business, as well as the hottest trends of 2020. Discussing home staging and various trends including colors, Jenkins tells us all how her company works with Atlanta area builders.
- January 22 – Alair Homes serves the metro-Atlanta area by providing high-quality custom-built homes and modern renovations. North Georgia Regional Partner Peter Michelson and Director of Market Development Shane Duff join Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio to discuss how Alair Homes plans to grow its footprint in the Atlanta Market.
- January 29 – Monte Hewett Homes’ Director of Marketing Dina Gundersen is in studio to discuss numerous communities including Plateau West and Landen Pine. This segment of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio also goes into depth on Halcyon, the hot new development in metro- Atlanta. Gundersen shares retail, restaurant and other openings at Halcyon.
- January 2 – AWARE Wildlife Center rehabilitates Georgia’s injured and orphaned native wild animals and educates the community about peaceful coexistence with various wildlife species. Executive Director Scott Lange is in studio to discuss their wildlife education programs, tours of the facility and how the community can get involved.
- January 9 – Historic Oakland Foundation is focused on restoring and preserving Atlanta’s most complex historic artifacts including African American Grounds, the Southwestern corner of the Old Cemetery and the East Hill Area. Mary Fernandez, special events and volunteer coordinator discusses these projects, as well as fun events including Love Stories of Oakland, a recount of past loves, lives and losses of historic Atlanta residents.
- January 23 – Orchestra Noir is the Atlanta African American Orchestra. Founded in 2016, Orchestra Noir has already experienced incredible success including collaborations with hip-hop stars 2 Chains and Migos for the Culture album. The group was also featured in a music video, performed with a Grammy winning producer and performed with DJ Bryan-Michael Cox. Co-Founder and President of Operations Keisha Rodgers is in studio to talk about the group, various events and how to get involved.
- January 30 – Director of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations of Piedmont Park Conservancy Amy Risher is in studio. Risher gives the inside scoop on all the fun-filled events going on in the park February into the spring
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches, and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information call 678-898-3540 or visit newamericanfunding.com/atlantareforum
New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches, and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application.
The Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio “All About Real Estate” segment, presented by Denim Marketing, airs on Wednesdays and highlights the movers and shakers in the Atlanta real estate industry – the home builders, developers, Realtors and suppliers working to provide the American dream for Atlantans. For more information on how you can be featured as a guest, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 or fill out the Atlanta Real Estate Forum contact form. Subscribe to the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast on iTunes, and if you like this week’s show, be sure to rate it.