Even though your Keystone home may be new, it won’t stay clean forever. Keystone knows you want to keep your Augusta new home in tip top shape, so they have provided a few simple spring cleaning tips:
- Home exterior: Inspect the weather stripping and replace as necessary; clean out the down spouts and gutters and inspect the roof for missing or broken tiles and shingles.
- Landscaping: Clear away fallen limbs, leaves and debris from the walkways around your home; make sure your hoses and sprinklers are in good condition and power wash any concrete or paver areas that are soiled.
- Windows: Remove any dust and grime that accumulated during the winter, and then open them up to let in some fresh air!
- Tiles: Experts suggest cleaning bathroom and kitchen tiles with a cleaner that has a neutral pH or make your own by combining 1/2 cup of baking soda into two gallons of warm water.
- Central A/C Unit: Make sure your new home’s unit remains in working order by calling a local A/C repair company to come check your unit once a year.
- Upholstery: Rid your home of pollen, dust and dander by vacuuming your furniture and draperies.
If you’re looking for an Augusta new home, Keystone has you covered. Keystone is a family-owned company that makes sure all of their homes are top notch at a price anyone can afford. For more information, visit the Keystone Homes website.