Metro Atlanta real estate agents can enter to win a new KitchenAid Stand Mixer just in time for the holidays by visiting any or all of Fischer Homes’ models! Agents can be entered to win up to six times by registering in any or all of the builder’s metro Atlanta model homes from now until Dec. 20, 2014.
Fischer Homes’ six model homes in metro Atlanta include:
The Meadow at Miller’s Pond in Powder Springs
- Foster model home – Great living spaces are the primary focus of the Foster plan, which includes a large family room, kitchen and breakfast area, spacious master suite, four additional bedrooms and a loft space.
Millstone Manor in Woodstock
- Keller model home – The unique Keller plan includes a large solarium with an abundance of windows that is the perfect place for a home office or relaxing with a good book. Other features of this plan include a spectacular owner’s suite, large living spaces and a three-way staircase. This floor plan was also 2014 OBIE Award recipient from the Greater Atlanta Home Builder Association’s Sales and Marketing Council.
Barrett Landing in Cumming
- Marshall model home – The largest of the Masterpiece Collection, this spacious home has five bedrooms including a first-floor guest suite , an open family room with an angled wall of windows and a luxurious master retreat with a private sitting area and spa bath.
Gates at Castleberry in Cumming
- Bradford model home – The Bradford plan includes an open living area that consists of the family room, kitchen and morning room, which are perfect for entertaining. The second floor offers a charming master suite and three spacious secondary bedrooms, along with a first-floor “mini” master bedroom perfect for guests.
Primrose Creek in Sugar Hill
- Redfield model home – Offering one of Fischer Homes’ most open floor plans, the Redfield includes an elegant dining and living space, kitchen with breakfast area, family room, a master suite with a sitting area and much more.
Rivendale Crossing in Sugar Hill
- Cumberland model home – This plan includes a variety of unique features, such as a waterfall staircase, the two-story foyer and a formal living and dining space. In addition, this home offers a large family room, kitchen, second floor laundry room, three spacious bedrooms and a loft area.
Metro Atlanta real estate agents are invited to visit all of Fischer Homes’ model homes this holiday season to be entered to win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer. For more information on Fischer Homes’ KitchenAid Stand Mixer giveaway or any of its model homes, including directions, visit www.FischerHomes.com/Atlanta or call 404.220.9951