Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is joined by Traton Homes live at the 2015 OBIE Awards. Kimberly Garwood and Josh Hilschire of Traton Homes tell hosts Todd Schnick and Bryan Nonni how excited they are to be at the 2015 OBIE Awards and what an honor it would be to win the Gold OBIE for all categories entered.
The builder has been producing quality homes for 44 years and builds everything from townhomes to single-family homes in the Atlanta area. Home prices range anywhere from $200,000 all the way up to $1 million-plus homes. Between Traton Homes’ experience, impressive architecture and detailed approach, Traton Homes has everything a home buyer is looking for.
When asked what winning these awards would mean to Traton Homes, Josh jokingly replied, “It would mean we’d have to find a way to get the trophies out to the car.” Little did they know, they would have to find a way to get all these trophies out there! Traton Homes ended up taking away two Gold OBIEs and four Silver OBIEs. Josh commented that the people that make up Traton Homes is what truly makes Traton Homes so great.
- Gold OBIE for McClure Farms for the Preston Plan – Best Building Design Detached $500,000 to $599,999
• Gold OBIE for Lafayette Square for the Lafayette Plan – Best Building Design Attached $300,000 to $399,999
• Silver OBIE for Harrison Oaks for the Madison Plan – Best Building Design Detached $600,000 to $699,999
• Silver OBIE for Nellie Poston Custom Homes at Oglethorpe Estates – Best Building Design Detached $1 Million to $1.5 Million
• Silver OBIE for Hawthorne Gates – Best Interior Merchandising Attached Model Under $299,999
• Silver OBIE for Best Realtor Promotion – “What’s Brewing” Promotion
Looking ahead to 2016, home buyers can expect big things from Traton Homes: new homes, new neighborhoods and even exciting new products!
For more information on Traton’s award-winning metro Atlanta communities, visit www.TratonHomes.com.