A new year is a time for resolutions, celebrating and moving forward, so why not start 2013 in a new home? Traton Homes currently has 15 luxury single-family homes available for move-in now or this month.
These spectacular homes are available in the best locations throughout metro Atlanta. Communities with available Atlanta new homes include:
- Cherokee County
- The Estates of Fernwood Creek located in Woodstock near Roswell: Homesite 31 priced at $474,300 and Homesite 42 priced at $449,900.
- Cobb County
- The Preserve at Lost Mill Trace located in the Walton High District: Homesite 13 priced at $748,900 and Homesite 14 priced at $790,800.
- Marston Park located in the Pope High District: Homesite 1 priced at $731,100 and Homesite 7 priced at $721,200.
- Rockford Township located near Marietta Square: Homesite 44 priced at $313,400.
- Ford’s Crossing located in the Harrison High District: Homesite 4 priced at $280,100 and Homesite 19 priced at $304,000.
- Cook’s Farm located in the Harrison High District: Homesite 2 priced at $492,246 and Homesite 19 priced at $507,200.
- Davis Farm located in great Kennesaw location: Homesite 16 priced at $459,800 and Homesite 17 priced at $470,200
- The Pointe at Kirk Farms located near Marietta Country Club: Homesite 23 priced at $439,900.
- North Fulton County
- Westminster Place located in the Milton High District: Homesite 9 priced at $554,300.
Each of these Traton homes showcases upscale features and finishes that include gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, spacious family rooms with fireplaces, and luxurious owner’s suites with large walk-in closets.
To make purchasing the home of your dreams even more affordable, a closing costs bonus is available on ALL Traton Homes. See any Traton Homes agent for information regarding this bonus!
The holidays are a time of giving, so why not give your family the greatest gift of all – a beautiful new home. For more information on Traton Homes’ amazing communities and how you can purchase a new home for the New Year, visit www.TratonHomes.com.