‘Tis the season for giving and SR Homes is excited to support Toys for Tots in their efforts to provide some holiday cheer to local children in need. Tomorrow is the final day SR Homes is accepting donations; please consider contributing a new, unwrapped toy to the toy drive before it is too late!
Through December 13, 2016, SR Homes is collecting new toys on behalf of Toys for Tots, benefitting local children ages newborn to 12-years-old. Donations are currently being accepted daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at five new home communities:
- Churchill Crossing located at 4790 Hurt Bridge Road in Cumming (678-252-2589)
- Hunters Walk located at 4410 Hunters Walkway in Cumming (678-252-2531)
- Williams Point located at 3740 Williams Point Drive in Cumming (678-252-2557)
- Great River located at 924 Rolling Branch Way in Lawrenceville (678-252-2558)
- Pebble Creek located at 1413 Groverbrook Lane in Watkinsville (678-252-2518)
Toys tend to run short for ages 0 to 2 as well as 10 and older. Some suggested toys for older children include sporting equipment (basketballs, footballs, etc.), watches, colognes and perfumes, makeup kits and hair dryers. Bicycles are always a high-demand item and supplies repeatedly never meet demand. Please keep in mind that without a helmet, Toys for Tots cannot distribute a bicycle.
Simply donate at one of the above locations and you will be entered to win a prize, to be announced at the end of the toy collection. We hope that everyone joins SR Homes in our efforts to spread holiday cheer this season and thank you in advance for your support!