Have you waited until the last minute to buy your loved one a Christmas gift? Look no further! Atlanta Real Estate Forum is here to help!
Getting caught up with work and daily life makes it easy to forget to find time for holiday shopping.
The festive season is always a little chaotic! Luckily, shoppers can find plenty of great last-minute gifts, ranging from candy and wine to gift cards. For something more personal, home decor is always a swell idea! Procrastinating has never looked better with this compiled list of perfect, last-minute holiday gifts:
- Know a friend or family member that loves arts and crafts? Look no further than this craft box monthly subscription! The Crafter’s Box membership offers anything from cross-stitching, knitting, soap making, painting, wood carving, candle making and much more. There are also options for digital classes to hone their crafting skills.
- Take the dental hygiene game to the next level with a Quip gift card. Quip offers toothbrushes with built-in timers and a subscription service that delivers new brush heads conveniently to your door to keep those pearly whites clean and healthy. The gift that keeps on giving, some brush selections alert the user when brushing too hard or not long enough.
- Know someone obsessed with Disney? Gifting a year-long subscription to Disney+ is the perfect gift. Each subscription offers access to every Disney movie, TV show or documentary ever produced and more! Perfect for movie nights, weekend binge sessions and themed nights, this is a magical gift for all ages!
- Giving the gift of never-ending music is excellent for music lovers of all ages! Gift a gift card to their favorite music streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music or Amazon Music for an easy and meaningful gift for that one person.
- For something a little more personalized and unique to a particular lifestyle, Greetabl is an ideal option. The website walks users through three steps to compile the gift box. First, select the box design with fashions for all personality types and celebrations. After choosing the design, choose from the curated catalog featuring everything from candy and candles to skincare to curate a personalized box. Write a personal message or upload photos to make it more personal. Sort out a delivery date and soon, a curated package will be on their doorstep, just in time for the holidays.
- An Etsy gift card is a great way to gift personalized items, home items, jewelry and more without the hassle of choosing! A gift that keeps on giving, each Etsy purchase and gift card supports small business owners. For those who love unique trinkets and shopping small, an Etsy gift card is the present of the season.
Don’t let the stress of last-minute shopping put a damper on the holiday season! For more holiday gift ideas and festive metro Atlanta events, stay updated on www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.