Top Atlanta home builder SR Homes is thrilled to announce savings up to $8,000 on select move-in ready homes throughout metro Atlanta as part of Home Sweet Home Savings.* Available in Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett and Oconee counties, move-in ready opportunities boast a wide variety of design features and showcase the home builder’s quality craftsmanship.
Within each community, homebuyers will find an assortment of exciting incentives ranging from exclusive design options, savings toward closing costs, any-way-you-want-it and more. Home Sweet Home savings are currently available in the following communities:
- Brentford Station in Sugar Hill: $5,000 toward upgrades and $3,000 toward closing costs.
- Camden Hall in Johns Creek: $3,000 in options and $3,000 toward closing costs or $5,000 toward closing costs on Homesite 15.
- Concord Creek in Cumming: $5,000 in closing costs.
- Ellsworth in Johns Creek: $6,000 in combined savings + one-year membership to Lifetime Fitness.
- Montebello in Cumming: $3,000 in closing costs, as well as either $3,000 in upgrades/options or $6,000 in closing costs on select homesites.
- Stonewood in Watkinsville: $3,000 in closing costs.
SR Homes is offering Home Sweet Home savings on two of its most popular Cumming communities: Concord Creek starting from the high $400,000s and Montebello starting from the high $400,000s to $600,000s. These North Forsyth County communities offer homeowners convenient access to GA 400 and GA 369 for workday commutes, as well as quick drives to several shopping, dining and entertainment options located at North Georgia Premium Outlets and Collection at Forsyth.
Another area with several Home Sweet Home savings incentives is Johns Creek with Camden Hall priced from the mid-$600,000s to $700,000s and Ellsworth priced from the mid-$600,000s. Both Johns Creek communities provide homeowners with proximity to premium golf courses, nature centers and recreation options, as well as Avalon and its array of shopping and dining destinations. Those looking for easy morning commutes or the ability to venture out and explore will love the communities’ desirable convenience to GA 400, Highway 141 and Highway 120.
Homebuyers interested in viewing the full list of Home Sweet Home savings per community are encouraged to visit www.srhomes.com/promotions for additional details. To learn more about the metro Atlanta communities available from SR Homes, visit www.SRHomes.com.
*Savings amounts vary per community and home. Information subject to change. See an SR Homes representative for complete details. Offers may not be combined with other incentives or promotions.