If you’re looking for a few good ways to have a pinch of fun near Atlanta new homes for St. Patrick’s Day, we’ve got a great line up of events for both the whole family and just the adults.
- Kick up your kilt at the Shamrock ‘N Roll Road Race on Sunday, March 10 at Atlantic Station. This family-friendly 5k, 10k and Leprechaun Dash for Gold Tot Trot is presented by the Junior League of Atlanta.
- Have fun in the city at the 131st Annual Atlanta St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival. Starting at Peachtree Street and Ralph McGill Boulevard at noon on Saturday, March 16, the parade will make its way to Underground Atlanta for the festival. Children will enjoy collecting balloons and beads as the parade of dancers, drumlines, Stormtroopers, clowns, classic cars, dogs, Anheuser Busch Clydesdale’s and more makes their way through the city. After the parade, the celebration continues with an Interactive Kids Zone, live entertainment, music, food and green beer at the festival.
- Atlantic Station is hosting one of Atlanta’s favorite bashes again this year, Shamrock the Station. Now in its second year, this event will be held on Saturday, March 6 beginning at noon. Until 4 p.m., families are invited to enjoy Irish dancing, games, face painting, balloon art and a special Nickelodeon meet and greet all for free. After that, those 21 and up will enjoy premium and craft beer stations, popular drinking games and music from Red Letter, Endless Fridays, Desire and Tonic.
- The fifth annual Shamrockin’ for a Cure on Saturday, March 9 will be held at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. You’ll enjoy an 80s band, incredible food and drink, live and silent auctions and much more all benefitting Cystic Fibrosis.
- Party in style with your GREEN solo cup at this year’s Green Solo Cup Party presented by 949.9 the Bull at Wild Bill’s on Friday, March 15. This year’s party will feature live music with Colt Ford and other special guests.
- Join Fado Irish Pub for the Lost Weekend on March 15 through 17. On Friday, March 15 this Irish pub will host their annual head-shaving St. Baldrick’s charity event from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Saturday will showcases their St. Practice Day bash with six nations rugby super Saturday matches starting at 10:30 a.m. and an outdoor part with Irish dancers and live music from Paddy & Marty and Desire at 6 p.m. Rounding off the weekend is their 17th Annual Outdoor St. Patrick’s Day Festival beginning at 7 a.m. This year’s event features Irish dancers, bagpipers, Andy Birdstall, Secret Sauce, Astral Freaks and Desire.
With so many events in and around popular Atlanta new home communities, it will be hard to pick your favorite!