Halcyon is a mixed-use, master-planned community in South Forsyth County located at 1400 McFarland Parkway in Alpharetta. The opening of the retail space is a long-anticipated event and those who can’t wait to shop and eat will be rewarded with its soft opening this summer. The Grand Opening planned for early fall will be a series of events held over several days. Additionally, CMX Cinema is planning to open in mid-July.
Want to live with all of this at your doorstep? Monte Hewett Homes is building Village Homes and Townhomes at Halcyon, and several homes are already sold. When complete, there will be 62 homes total – half single-family and half townhomes. Homebuyers are going to love the home styles which are reminiscent of farmhouses and the townhomes, which showcase a sleek modern look. Outdoor fun is just a stroll away as well with biking and walking trails that connect to the Big Creek Greenway.
Halcyon Restaurant & Beverage Tenants (as of March 2019) include:
- Butcher & Brew – a craft American shop focused on quality ingredients and eclectic craft beers.
- Cherry Street Brewing – a brewpub and beer garden in the center of the restaurant village with 19 Cherry Street beers on tap and an upscale pub food menu.
- Cocina & Taqueria – a restaurant and bar offering a mix of Mexican and Latin flavors.
- Gu’s Dumplings – voted the No. 1 place to eat dumplings in Atlanta is one of the first Szechuan restaurants in Forsyth County.
- Hog Island – a hybrid concept combining the best of a smokehouse and oyster bar.
- Kilwins – chocolates, fudges and ice cream – need we say more?
- Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Company – a one-of-a-kind coffee house and music venue.
- Never Enough Thyme – a gourmet restaurant specializing in high-quality, homemade food.
- Pita Mediterranean Street Food – an authentic Mediterranean culture and open kitchen with cooked-to-order food.
- Popbar – built from Italian roots, this frozen bar will present more than 40 rotating flavors of frozen treats.
- Sweet Tuna – a Hawaiian Fresh Poke concept that crafts its own flavorings for the authentic build-your-own bowl experience.
- Tocayo – inspired Mexican street food with a simple menu for fast-casual.
Halcyon Retail and Experiential Tenants (as of March) include:
- Willow Jane, Canoe and Nina + Leigh – Willow Jane is a boutique women’s clothing and accessories store for all ages. They will be joined by Canoe, another Georgia boutique. Nina + Leigh focus on clothing for women in late teens to 30s.
- Apricot Lane – brings a unique adventure to the shopping experience. Explore the latest styles and trends straight out of the fashion hubs of the East and West coasts.
- CMX Cinema – a deluxe cinema chain opens its first Metro Atlanta location with a 9-screen movie theater.
- Dogtopia – full-service dog daycare, boarding and spa services.
- Lizard Thicket – fashion-forward styles and accessories at low prices.
- Joey – a contemporary Pilates and dance cardio studio opens its first location in Halcyon.
- RBM of Alpharetta Mercedes-Benz Experience Center – offers access to new Mercedes-Benz products, brand accessories and special purchasing incentives.
- RW Designs – Atlanta interior design offers impeccable design and timeless distinction.
- SAFIRAMD – a med spa offering a variety of skincare and wellness services targeted to men and women.
- Totally Running and Walking – specializes in athletic gear and fitting each customer with their perfect running or walking shoe.
Click here to learn more about new Atlanta homes at Halcyon from Monte Hewett Homes. Interested buyers can contact Monte Hewett Homes Agents Terry Fogarty at 678-558-0361 or Terry.Fogarty@MHHomes.com or Jayme Brundidge at 402-210-8066 or Jayme.Brundidge@MHHomes.com.
1 thought on “Halcyon Retail To Open Later This Summer”
Will there be a Drybar in Halcyon?