It is cheaper to own than rent a charming Craftsman-style home at Cedar Grove Village in Fairburn where new homes are affordably priced from the low $200,000s. This quaint swim-tennis community from Heatherland Homes will feature 37 two-story homes at completion. So, kiss your landlord goodbye and come personalize your new home by selecting your cabinets, countertops and more.
James Nash, president of Heatherland Homes comments, “We are offering a true power buy for first time homebuyers in Fairbun. With an FHA or conventional loan most homeowners at Cedar Grove Village will have a mortgage payment of $1,380 to $1,593 a month*. That’s less than the cost of a two-bedroom apartment in most of Atlanta!”
There are countless reasons to buy ranging from wanting to have your own place to creating a significantly higher median net worth. Overall, the benefits of buying a home far outweigh those of renting.
Here are some of our favorite reasons for owning a home:
- Customize your space. When you own your home, the sky is the limit. Paint that wall any color you like! Hot pink or black – no problem. It’s your home, so make it yours! Plus, you don’t have anyone to answer to at the end of the day and you won’t have to fight for your security deposit.
- Outdoor living. Grill out, host a barbeque or put up a swing set for the kids. Owning a home means you have outdoor space to enjoy rather than being cooped up in an upstairs apartment.
- Peace of Mind. Renting limits your control. Your landlord can decide to raise the rent, sell the home you rent or end the lease for some other reason. Owning a home gives you the ability to breathe easy knowing that your next move will be up to you. Owning your own home gives you the peace of mind that you are in control.
- Build Equity. When your lease is up you don’t get anything in return, except maybe your damage deposit. However, when you sell a home, you will get a check for the home’s equity.
- Fixed Payments. Rent may go up annually, but your fixed mortgage won’t change. Create a monthly and annual budget knowing that your house payment won’t change.
Cedar Grove Village has amazing amenities not typically found at this price point. Residents enjoy a swim and tennis community with a clubhouse, sidewalks and underground utilities. Additionally, the community boasts a convenient location near I-85 making Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport a quick 20-minute trip and downtown Atlanta just a 30-minute commute.
Visit Cedar Grove Village’s Model Home located at 5670 Valley Loop, Fairburn, GA 30213. The model is open Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday: 1 – 6 p.m. For more information call the on-site Sales Manager Daphne Channel at 770-502-6230 or visit us online: www.tamrawade.com/communities/cedar-grove-village.
*Mortgage payments and rates vary, check with your mortgage banker or our preferred lender to prequalify and find out what your specific rate will be.