Local home builder SR Homes is proud of its relationships with the agents that make its communities great. To better emphasize those agents, the builder is highlighting a new agent each month that has sold an SR home.
The December Agent Spotlight features D’Anna Hardesty with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, who recently sold a new home at Montebello in Cumming. Get to know D’Anna by the interview responses below:
- How long have you been in the industry? 5 years
- Why would you say clients choose you over other agents and Realtors in our market? As a full-time agent, I can dedicate the necessary time to help buyers and sellers with their real estate transactions. Personal service, trust and a large list of resources makes buying or selling a home much easier for my clients.
- What do you love about being a real estate agent? The stories! Sometimes they are sad, sometimes they are new and exciting. Being a part of my client’s personal journey is a privilege and honor.
- If you weren’t in real estate, what other job would you love doing? Working at Scottsdale Farms, my favorite nursery.
- You are being featured because one of our clients recently purchased in an SR community. Can you tell us why they decided on a SR Home? Quality at a fair price.
- Is there an area in our market you focus on? If so why? 30040 in Cumming is a great market. It has a variety of communities and home types to fit nearly every need with a touch of rural living.
- What is your favorite quote? “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass any way…” – Earl Nightingale
- If you had a theme song that played every time you met new clients, what would it be? “My Wish for You” by Rascal Flatts
SR Homes is continually grateful for agents that bring their clients to SR communities. To learn more about available new home homes throughout the metro Atlanta area, visit www.SRHomes.com.
Click here to see all Agent Spotlight by SR Homes posts on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.