Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio co-hosts Carol Morgan and Todd Schnick are joined by Stacey Lucas, Director of Marketing at Children’s Museum of Atlanta, for this week’s Around Atlanta segment.
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is a children’s museum located in Atlanta, Georgia, founded in 1988 as a “Museum Without Walls” and opened to the public in 2003. This hands-on museum is sure to inspire imagination and discovery.
The museum is comprised of seven permanent exhibits:
- Fundamentally Food – A fun exhibit where kids can interact and learn where their food comes from. From milking a cow to climbing up on the John Deere tractor, spending the day on the museum farm is a lot less messy than the real thing.
- Gateway to the World – The museum’s largest exhibit, Gateway to the World allows children to use their imaginations to visit six continents, launch a rocket and climb through the layers of the Earth.
- Leaping into Learning – This outdoor-inspired exhibit features a magical forest, fishing pond, waterfall and more.
- Let Your Creativity Flow – At this exciting exhibit, not only are kids allowed to paint on the walls, but they are encouraged! This display also features sand tables, costumes and more.
- Step Up to Science – Kids love learning about the human body, the miracle of light and the technology of robots in this hands-on exhibit.
- Tools for Solutions – Use real tools and materials in the Build-It Lab, learn how to attach make-believe wires, connect pipes and insulate walls in the Construction House.
- From Here to There – The newest exhibit focusing on the history of travel with cars, planes, trains, hoverboarding and more.
A variety of daily programs also interchange throughout the week so there is always something new for visitors to experience. Daily programs include Music and Movement, Mini-Musical, a Super Spectacular Science Show, Storytime and more. Click here to see a full list of daily programs and when each is available.
Listen to the above interview to hear full details on the Children’s Museum of Atlanta’s offerings, including a special adults-only event coming up in March, and visit ChildrensMuseumAtlanta.org to learn more about daily activities, monthly programs, purchasing tickets and more.
Please download and subscribe to all of the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcasts on iTunes. If you like this week’s show, be sure to rate it. The “Around Atlanta” segment is designed to showcase the best of metro Atlanta – the communities, attractions and special events that make this city great. To submit your event, community or attraction to the Around Atlanta edition of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio, contact mRELEVANCE at 770-383-3360.