The Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council congratulates Brenda Lee of The Providence Group for winning a Gold OBIE for Sales Manager of the Year. The OBIE awards are the premier awards in the new home construction industry.
Brenda is a true leader, dedicated to her sales team and company. She demonstrates compassion, hard work and loyalty. And, she continuously trains, helps her team improve and is the first to step in when help is needed in any area of the company.
The sales team describes her as motivational, positive, passionate, a phenomenal mentor and a manager who cares for her agents like no other. She is known for putting her sales people first and never hesitating to work seven days a week to get the job done, all with an enthusiastic and fun attitude! She always congratulates her team on EVERY accomplishment and sale, and she stresses the importance of team work between the corporate office, construction and sales, which is vital to our company’s success.
She is always available to help her agents overcome objections and find out what is truly important to our buyers. In the past 12 months, her sales management strategies and relationships with her agents has made a huge impact on our company sales with 470 sales ($148 million) vs. 161 sales ($40 million) in the previous 12 months. Brenda is the Broker of our new realty company founded in 2012, and was instrumental in designing our business model and building a strong sales team.
Brenda also brings a wealth of experience:
- Real estate Broker
- Atlanta SMC member
- Past CSP instructor
- Completed all MIRM classes
- Opened real estate brokerage (1997)-Builder Consulting and Marketing
- Former National Sales Training Team Member for Centex Homes-Trained new hires for 48 divisions
- VP of Sales and Marketing for Ashton Woods Homes Atlanta-Built a sales team that achieved record sales every year and set up a 5,000 square foot design center
- Former VP of Sales for Centex’s Atlanta division
- National Sales Trainer for Taylor/Morrison, New Home Knowledge, Meritage Homes, Park Square Homes and Beazer
- Community involvement: Habitat for Humanity, Battered Women’s Shelter, Humane Society
The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association’s OBIE Awards celebrates its 33rd anniversary in 2013. The awards began in 1980 and have grown throughout the years to now feature more than 100 building, remodeling, marketing and personal achievement categories. The OBIE Awards, named after the obelisk shape of the actual award given, are the premier awards in of Atlanta’s residential building industry. To see more OBIE award winners, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com/OBIEs.