Another month means another sensational lineup of guests on the award-winning Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast! This month features conversations about current industry trends, homebuyer-builder relationships, as well as exciting metro Atlanta gems to explore.
“While the year may be coming to an end, the Atlanta Real Estate industry is not slowing down,” Radio show host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “This month, we are discussing critical homebuyer feedback, emerging developments in the industry and exciting Atlanta attractions perfect for the holiday season.”
Stay informed on everything in Atlanta real estate through this intuitive, fun-filled podcast. “We are thrilled that the podcast has been honored with an OBIE award for Best Social Media for our ongoing series with our show sponsor New American funding that features diversity, inclusion and more,” Morgan adds. Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The November 2021 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- November 3 – Branch Manager with New American Funding Oscar Reto discusses the importance of bilingual loan services, first-time homebuyer tips and investing.
- November 10 – Adrion Bell, director of marketing and communications with the Georgia Department of Community Affairs, joins shares information on department services, programs and the importance of affordable housing in the metro area.
- November 17 – U.S. Real Estate Leader with PwC Byron Carlock explores the findings in the ULI Emerging Trends Report and its effects on the housing industry.
- November 24 – Leah Fellows with Blue Gypsy Inc. offers insight and results from the 2021 Online Homebuyer Mystery Shop and what home builders can do to improve follow-up.
- November 4 – The Stitchery Owner and Co-Founder Stephanie Bradshaw talks about owning a small business in Rome, Georgia, as well as shop services, products and upcoming classes.
- November 18 – Darlene McLendon, president and CEO of the Museum of Aviation, talks about Atlanta’s aeronautics history, museum exhibits and visiting the attraction for free.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.