Celebrating 11 years on the air, metro Atlanta’s award-winning podcast kicks off the month with a fabulous lineup of guests. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio discussions feature award-winning metro Atlanta home builders, Atlanta’s rich history, volunteer opportunities and exciting industry developments.
“Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio’s 11th anniversary is such an exciting milestone to celebrate, now more than ever,” Radio Show host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “With the current housing boom and exciting industry developments, this month is sure to keep us on our toes. To celebrate an unbelievable 11 years, our lineup features award-winning builders, industry pioneers and more!”
Stay informed on everything in Atlanta real estate through this intuitive, fun-filled podcast. This month’s lineup includes interviews from Atlanta housing industry experts, investment firms, mortgage professionals, local artists, community activists and more.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The October 2021 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- October 6 – Parkland Residential President Jim Jacobi shares details about exciting upcoming developments, build-to-rent properties and the company’s rapid growth.
- October 13 – Level Craft Construction Partner Virginia Van Lear joins the studio to discuss being a 100% female-owned builder, intown renovation and upcoming developments in the metro area.
- October 20 – Lisa Simmons, president of Beacon Management, discusses the company mission and its property services throughout metro Atlanta, as well as shares stories of thrilling hikes with Blaze Sports.
- October 27 – Managing Director of Greystar John Roberson talks about the pioneering construction of Ascent Peachtree, an apartment complex built over a parking garage.
- October 7 – Rene Iverson, president of Little Creek Farm Conservancy, joins the podcast to discuss operating a public-private partnership, the property’s historic history, caring for horses and volunteer opportunities.
- October 21 – Jill Savitt, CEO of the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, shares the organization’s mission, Atlanta’s turbulent civil rights history and current societal issues.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.