We might be halfway through the summer, but Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is not slowing down! July is filled to the brim with exciting metro Atlanta developments, ways to give back to the community and what to look forward to for the remainder of the year.
“For the month of July, we are getting into the nitty-gritty of what’s next for Atlanta Real Estate. This month, we are rolling out the mat for industry trailblazers, top Atlanta developers and more!” Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Don’t forget to tune in on July 13 for our Legends of Real Estate series, featuring Terry Morris. Join us as we dive into Morris’ incredible history, working with Johnny Isakson, advice for industry newbies and more!”
The award-winning podcast delivers bite-sized weekly content directly to listeners via Atlanta Real Estate Forum and everywhere you get your podcasts. Sit down with us each week as we give you an exclusive look at what’s happening in Atlanta real estate, top industry trends and upcoming events you don’t want to miss.
The July 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- July 6 – Senior Loan Consultant Jay Glover with New American Funding talks about niche loan products, home loan advice and determining the best time to purchase a home.
- July 13 –The fifth Legends of Real Estate guest, President Terry Morris with Morris & Fellows Real Estate gives an inside look at the rich company history and remarks on notable career milestones.
- July 20 – President James Marlow with Southface Institute joins the studio to talk about the importance of the EarthCraft program, sustainable development and upcoming 2022 news.
- July 27 – Brad Cooper and Michael Cooper with Blue River Development chat about the development of 1,000 lots in Henry County, including Symphony Park, the company’s brokerage service and what’s next!
- July 7 – Managing Partner Dean de Freitas with Macallan Construction and Executive Director Trisha Gross with Chastain Horse Park share the park’s history, renovation updates, sponsorship and volunteer opportunities.
- July 21 – Executive Director Tabatha McGee and Certified Hemoglobinopathy Counselor Jackie George with Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia, Inc. join the studio to chat about World Sickle Cell Day, Sickle Cell Awareness Month and the important research and strides made by the foundation.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 216,000+ loans for $56.8 billion, 171 branches and about 4,500+ employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America seven times. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.