Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio announces its March 2018 show lineup providing listeners with all the latest news and information on Atlanta real estate, as well as local events, attractions and things to do around the city.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Media, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. The Around Atlanta segments in March will feature activities that are perfect for spring with guests from the Piedmont Park Conservancy, the Georgia Renaissance Festival, the team behind Atlanta’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade and, finally, the director of community engagement with HomeAid Atlanta to tell listeners about a great way to give back this Mother’s Day.
The March 2018 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- March 2 – Eric Drooker, Chafin Communities
- March 9 – Dale McCain, State Bank
- March 16 – Kim Buklew, Alliance Residential Company
- March 23 – Trevor Shonkwiler, Waters Edge Group
- March 30 – Caroline Simmel, Edward Andrews Homes
- March 1 – Cookie Smoak, ATL Airport District Restaurant Week
- March 8 – Shane Stephens, 2018 Atlanta St. Patrick’s Day Parade & 5K
- March 15 – Dave Dorrell, Georgia Renaissance Festival
- March 22 – Mark Banta, Piedmont Park Conservancy and spring Events in the Park
- March 29 – Jean Hilyard, HomeAid Atlanta’s Essentials Drive
Never miss a show by subscribing to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol(at)DenimMarketing(dot)com.