Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio announces its January 2018 show lineup providing listeners with all the latest news and information on Atlanta real estate, as well as local events, attractions and things to do around the city.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing Founder and President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, we are airing a series of special shows to help you stick to your New Year’s resolutions of living healthy and planning your finances, so be sure to tune in every Thursday for these special segments.
The January 2018 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
• January 5 – Cindi MacPherson, The Interior Partners
• January 12 – Holly Yaeger, Lennar Atlanta
• January 19 – Barbara Heil-Sonneck, Design2Sell
• January 26 – Tracy Lindsey, Jeff Lindsey Communities
• January 4 – Susan Delmonica, SJD Health and Fitness
• January 11 – Kristen Fricks-Roman, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
• January 18 – Ulrick Bien-Aime, Bien-Aime Strength and Stretch Studio
• January 25 – Ashley Francis, TURN Indoor Cycling + Strength
Never miss a show by subscribing to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on iTunes.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 x20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Atlanta’s favorite award-winning real estate blog, Atlanta Real Estate Forum, is dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news. The blog promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.