Award-winning Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is thrilled to announce its May lineup of guests. With the weather warming up, topics include upcoming outdoor activities and nonprofit opportunities on the Around Atlanta segments and housing industry updates and news on the All About Real Estate episodes.
“We are excited to see events coming back in Atlanta with the nicer weather and the housing market continuing to do well,” Carol Morgan, Radio show host and Denim Marketing president, said. “We have an exciting May lineup with some new and repeat guests to highlight new communities for home shoppers, as well as family-friendly things to do and ways to give back.”
Stay informed on everything Atlanta real estate through this intuitive, fun-filled podcast. This month’s lineup includes interviews from Atlanta housing industry experts, residential and commercial interior designers, community activists and more.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The May 2021 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- May 5 – Lurae Davis, president of sales and marketing at Liberty Communities, is on-air to share information on the builder’s coming-soon communities, limited move-in ready opportunities and its partnership with New American Funding.
- May 12 – FMLS President and CEO Jeremy Crawford joins the Show to discuss the success and absurdity of training during the pandemic and new products from the organization.
- May 19 – Jay Weiland, president at Corporate Environments, is in-studio to talk about the office design firm’s latest projects and suggestions for businesses to employ in their office spaces as they return to work.
- May 26 – Jennifer Crosby, President and CEO at Crosby Design Group, updates listeners on her involvement with nonprofit Sunny and Ranney, as well as her position on the 55+ Council Board of Directors with the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association. Additionally, Crosby shares the interior design firm’s latest award wins and projects.
- May 6 – Lauren Pelissier, co-owner and operator at 42 West Entertainment Group, and Co-Owner Kevin Willis (former Atlanta Hawks player) join Radio to share information about this exciting new event venue. Featuring 9,000 square feet of raw event space and 4,000 square feet of outdoor space, 42 West hosts industry and celebrity events, corporate events, social events, celebrity sports functions and more. Tune in to learn more and hear about the venue’s unique charity component.
- May 13 – Lynne Fouraker, CEO at Catvocate, a non-profit dedicated to reducing the cat euthanasia rate at the Jackson County Animal Control Facility, is on-air to discuss the group’s various initiatives including its unique Barn Cat program.
- May 20 – Certified Farm Market Coordinator for Farm Bureau Georgia Kelly Henry shares information on how listeners can participate in the organization’s Farm Passport, a guide to discover Georgia, support local farms and enjoy fresh food.
- May 27 – Jonah McDonald, author of Secret Atlanta, TV host, storyteller and DeKalb County Park Ranger, chats about his two books and some of the many “intriguing, entertaining and arcane secrets” and hiking destinations throughout the Atlanta area.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.