Soleil Laurel Canyon is one of the most unique communities in the metro Atlanta area. In fact, at Soleil it’s the lifestyle you buy – the house is just a bonus.
The heart of the community is the 28,000 square foot clubhouse.
- A heated indoor pool and a lagoon style outdoor pool
- Outdoor community garden and greenhouse where residents can grow a variety of flowers, fruits, and vegetables
- Fabulous teaching kitchen
- 1200 seat ballroom where live theatre and music, movies, and a host of holiday activities are hosted
- Fully equipped fitness center
- A 3 acre lake with an outdoor amphitheatre, ideal for the variety of outdoor concerts held each year
- A tennis center that features 6 clay and 2 turf courts, 8 ALTA teams at all levels as well as a full time teaching pro.
For resident who like golf, the community is adjacent to the 18 hole Fairways of Canton Golf Course.
Soleil Laurel Canyon has 14 floor plans ranging from 1500 – 3000 sq ft. Homes are priced from $249,900 to $403,900 and offer the ease of single-level living. Homes feature finished and unfinished terrace levels for buyers who need more space and the homesite selections include golf course, lake front, and private wooded options.
Visit Soleil Laurel Canyon today. Ask about the Sneak-A-Peek program and see how you can stay free at Soleil and experience the luxury lifestyle first-hand.
Prices: $ 249,900 – $ 403,900
Website: Soleil Laurel Canyon
Take 75 North from Atlanta and merge onto I-575 North to Exit 20. Turn left onto Riverstone Parkway. Turn right onto Reinhardt College Parkway and right again onto Highway 140. Laurel Canyon will be 1.3 miles on your left at the light. Follow the Parkway to the Guard House and look for the “Model Park” signage that will lead you to our Sales Gallery.