A new year, a fresh start. As we move into 2015, we look for changes in the upcoming year and promise to put our best foot forward. And really, where’s a better place to start than Soleil Laurel Canyon? Check out these top reasons residents move to Soleil and make one of your New Year’s resolutions finding a home here.
- Amenities and clubs. Soleil’s resort-style clubhouse boasts 28,000 square feet, complete with an indoor and outdoor heated pool, gourmet teaching kitchen, ballroom, billiards room, fitness center, tennis facility and more. Outside, residents enjoy a community garden and greenhouse, a fishing lake and bucolic views. The lifestyle directors at Soleil are always busy, planning social events such as wine socials, dinners, events, galas and more to keep residents constantly out and about.
- Community. Ask anyone at Soleil, and they’ll tell you it’s more than a nice place to retire – it’s a community. There’s a warm sense of belonging and companionship when you visit. It feels like such a welcoming home because it is home to hundreds of residents who chose this ideal community above all others.
- Location. Located northwest of Atlanta and nestled at the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains, there is always something to do in the beautiful town of Canton. With gorgeous greenery in the summertime and vibrant, colorful leaves during the fall, the views and activities that surround Soleil Laurel Canyon are what make it so alluring.
- Affordability. Georgia is one of the most tax-friendly states for retirees. Retirement income for people over 62 is exempt up to $35,000 per person, and almost all non-working income will be exempt (all will be exempt by 2016). Additionally, property tax collections are below the national average.
- Mainentance-free living. When you live at Soleil, you have it made. There is no need to worry about outdoor care or chores – included in the monthly HOA fee is complete lawn maintenance and an irrigation system. Also included in the fee is in-home security monitoring complete with free maintenance and television.
The New Year is here, so be sure to visit Soleil and see what makes this the premier retirement community in the state! To learn more about Soleil or to book a Discovery Tour, visit www.soleillaurelcanyon.com.