Do you need help turning your home into a winter wonderland? Touring our Grovetown, GA new homes will be sure to give you plenty of ideas. If you can’t make it out to any of our communities or just want to get a jump start on decorating, we have a few suggestions for making your home feel cozy during the winter months.
- Colors: While you can paint your room to match the season, an easier alternative is to add new accessories in hues of chocolate brown, burgundy and eggplant. If you’re going for a more modern look, try using turquoise, silver and white.
- Fabrics: Cozy up any space by adding soft and fluffy throws and pillows to your chairs and sofas. If you’re feeling crafty, recover an old pillow with a sweater.
- Accessories: Earthy touches of wood and stone paired with leaves and dried flowers can create an air of serenity. One of our favorites is filling glass bowls with pine cones, pebbles or stones.
- Art: Swapping out your artwork with the seasons is a quick fix. Black and white photos and nature prints make a great alternative to cheery florals.
- Lighting: Don’t have a fireplace? Use candles and low watt light bulbs to make a room feel more cozy and romantic.
Looking for affordable, yet luxurious homes in Grovetown? Tour our Chamblin Ridge community, which features homes ranging in size from 2,400 to 4,000 square feet with four to six bedrooms. These homes also feature our Premier Line collection of amenities such as granite countertops, spacious master suite, custom-built kitchen cabinets and hardwood floors.
For more information about Chamblin Ridge and our other new home communities, visit www.BuildKeystone.com.