Traton Homes is blasting away the winter chills with its Pre-Sale Palooza! sales event. During the event, save big on a stunning home with outstanding features in a Traton Homes community. Choose a home before February 15 and Traton Homes will build it for spring or summer move-in.Here’s what buyers can save on during the Traton Homes Pre-Sale Palooza!
- North Square: This Marietta townhome community is offering a year of free HOA dues, valued at $1,920 on two-story homes in Building 3. Additionally, the first three buyers on Building 13’s three-story townhomes can enjoy a $7,500 incentive in free design options.
- The Registry at Marietta Square: Take up to 50 percent off of options up to $80,000 and a $4,000 closing costs bonus.
- Encore Walk: The Alpharetta townhome community in the core of the North Point district is eligible for a $14,000 any-way-you-want-it bonus and a home automation package, valued at $2,870, on townhomes in Building 3.
- Tanglewood Preserve: This charming community of homes in Milton currently has pre-sale homes with 50 percent reduced pricing on unfinished basements. For pre-sale homes without basements, buyers can enjoy $15,000 in options.
- The Reserve at Old Atlanta: Traton Homes’ Suwanee community is offering a free unfinished basement or $35,000 in options on the first two pre-sold non-basement homes.
Now through February 15th, buyers can take advantage of these incredible savings. Claim the options best suited for your family’s needs and a breathtaking home in some of the most sought-after locations in the Atlanta area. Buyers must use a Traton-approved lender. Other conditions apply. See a Traton Homes representative for details.
Celebrate 2018 with a quality, Traton-built home. For nearly 50 years Traton Homes has created design-inspired, well-constructed homes and townhomes in top neighborhoods with top-rated schools and true “live, work and play” lifestyles.
“Build Now! Save Now!” at the Traton Homes Pre-Sale Palooza! For more information on the incentives, Traton Homes’ excellent designs and more, visit www.TratonHomes.com.