Traton Homes is excited to announce that it has recently opened six new decorated model homes in Cobb County. To celebrate the openings, the Marietta-based builder is hosting both in-person and virtual tours to meet the preferences of homebuyers.
Traton’s six new model homes can be found in Marietta, Smyrna and Acworth. Choose from two age-restricted 55+ communities featuring ranch homes with private courtyards; three two-story townhome communities ideal for buyers seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle; and one single-family detached homes community in a walkable Smyrna location.
- 1825 Stilesboro in Marietta – 55+ community with homes priced from the high $300,000s to $500,000s showcasing the Promenade plan as its decorated model home. This picturesque community is already over 75% sold! See the virtual tour of the Promenade plan: https://bit.ly/2VwkcNG.
- Courtyards at Camden in Acworth near Kennesaw – 55+ community with homes priced from the high $300,000s to $400,000’s showcasing the Portico Two as its decorated model home. The community also features desirable amenities including a clubhouse and pool. Take a virtual tour of the Portico Two plan: https://bit.ly/3gdy5bn.
- The Grove at Adams Pond in Smyrna – Detached single-family homes from the low $400,000s. The Grove also features amenities that include a community lake, dog park, firepit gathering area and corner parks. Take a tour of the stylish Brawner floorplan: https://bit.ly/322qOYj.
- Grammercy Park in Marietta – Two-story townhomes priced from the low $300,000s walkable to the Marietta Square. Grammercy Park showcases the Caden plan as its model home: https://bit.ly/2BIzpEA.
- Edgemoore at Milford in Marietta near Smyrna – Two-story townhomes priced from the mid-high $200,000s with great amenities including a pool and cabana. Edgemoore highlights the Adler plan as its model: https://bit.ly/3f6VA5F.
- Parkside East in East Marietta – Two-story townhomes from the low to mid-$300,000s showcasing the very popular Florance model home: https://bit.ly/3e4ZVVQ.
Visit the Traton Homes website at www.TratonHomes.com for sales office hours by location, as well as community contact information, photos, directions, information on the decorated model homes in Cobb County and more.
To read more from Traton Homes on Atlanta Real Estate Forum, click here.