Traton Homes is collecting new, unwrapped toys for Cobb Christmas now through Friday, December 4, 2020 to help support local families in need. The goal is to once again stuff a Cobb County Transit bus full of toys so that children in Cobb County enjoy a merry Christmas.
“We invite all Cobb residents to join us in supporting Cobb Christmas. Simply drop a new, unwrapped toy off at one of our sales offices or our corporate office now through December 4,” says Kimberly Garwood, Director of Marketing for Traton Homes.
For more than 17 years, Marietta-based Traton Homes has supported the efforts of this local Cobb-based non-profit that provides toys and food to low income and working poor families in Cobb County during the Christmas season.
Traton Homes drop-off locations include:
- Traton Homes corporate office, 720 Kennesaw Ave., Marietta, Ga. 30060
- Courtyards at Camden, 2040 Mars Hill Road, Acworth, Ga. 30101
- Edgemoore at Milford, 1336 Milford Church Road, SW, Marietta, Ga. 30008
- Logans Walk, 3305 Old Concord Road SE, Smyrna, Ga. 30082
- Parkside East, 1280 Lawanna Drive, Marietta, Ga. 30062
- The Grove at Adams Pond, 1436 Belmont Ave., Smyrna, Ga. 30080
Since partnering with Cobb Christmas, Traton Homes has collected and donated thousands of toys. Donations come from the company, as well as from employees, vendors and many caring members of the community. This year the group is in need of educational toys, Legos, ethnic baby/Barbie dolls, sports equipment, play kitchens, kid puzzles and remote control toys.
Cobb Christmas is a non-profit, non-denominational organization that is dedicated to assisting low income and working poor families in Cobb County during the holiday season. With the help of hundreds of volunteers, three age-appropriate gifts are provided to each child.