Going out for brunch has become more than just a social gathering or a fun Sunday lunch. It has become part of our weekly lives; bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary bars, what’s not to love? Atlanta is known for having some of the best restaurants in the South and not only the best restaurants but some of the best brunch spots.
Below you will find a carefully curated list of some of the hottest and most delicious brunch spots in Buckhead:
- Cinebistro– Slightly north on Peachtree Road, you’ll find Cinebistro. Unlike many dine-in movie theaters, food is NOT an afterthought. Plus, Cinebistro does brunch. Choose from frittata or short rib hash and other tasty entrees that you can enjoy prior to your movie or order to enjoy at your reserved movie seat.
- Dantanna’s– Looking for some fuel to get through a day of shopping at one of the nearby malls? Look no further than Dantanna’s, adjacent to Lenox Square Mall. The restaurant features seafood flown in daily. Dantanna’s has an excellent build-your-own Bloody Mary bar, but we recommend you let the bartender make yours, complete with the made-from-scratch mix. Our favorite entree? The poached eggs with fried oysters with Sambuca creamed spinach. Parking is free.
- Davio’s– Located in Phipps Plaza, you know Davio’s for its delicious Italian fare, but Davio’s also does a killer brunch. Along with the unique savory spring rolls like chicken parmesan and Reuben, enjoy the gnocchi or Bolognese, or get traditional brunch favorites like waffles, pancakes, frittata and more.
- Goldberg’s Deli– If you are Northerner who has relocated to the South, never fear. We’ve got a traditional Jewish deli that has all your favorites. Goldberg’s makes its bagels on site and has delicious smoked salmon or sable fish. Top yours with a dollop of cream cheese. The incredibly filling Reuben is perfect for a late brunch.
- Highland Bakery– This has been a long time Atlanta go-to spot for brunch. You can’t go wrong with the sweet potato or ricotta pancakes. However, the cowboy Benedict or the cilantro corn pancakes are signature favorites as well.
- Joy Café– If a fantastic made-from-scratch brunch without the fanfare of getting dolled up is your thing, then Joy Café is for you. Joy offers a hearty breakfast and brunch with free parking. The philosophy behind Joy is to have everything possible made from scratch. Just one taste of the ginger sausage and you’ll be hooked. Don’t miss out on amazing biscuits to pair with eggs.
- Ritz-Carlton– While not something most of us would have on a regular basis, the Ritz-Carlton’s brunch is magnificent. With carving stations and omelet stations and gorgeous displays of seafood and vegetables, you could eat your weight in the serene surroundings.
- Watershed on Peachtree– Does it get better than a Southern-inspired brunch? It does when that brunch is prepared by a Chopped Winner. Chef Zeb Stevenson’s brunch includes items like beignets or shrimp toast. Then have the chicken and dumplings or city ham hash as entrees.
- Yebo– Yebo means enthusiastically, “Yes!” That’s exactly what you’ll say after taking a bite of the South African dish the bobotie crepe. Made with a slightly sweet beef, hollandaise and apples, you won’t find this brunch dish anywhere else. The hash – duck or boerewors (spicy beef) – is also excellent.
For more information on some of the best spots to dine throughout Atlanta stay tuned to Atlanta Real Estate Forum for all of your real estate and around Atlanta news.