The Providence Group of Georgia is looking to hire an additional New Home Navigator to join its growing online sales team! This position will assist in managing online leads and also work with homebuyers onsite to find their new home.
The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC, a Green Brick Partner, was ranked No. 7 largest builder in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2017, and Green Brick Partners is ranked No. 45 on BUILDER Magazine’s 2018 Builder 100 List. Recognized for building quality homes in sought-after areas, The Providence Group makes it easy for homebuyers to Make Space for Life.
The Providence Group continues to grow and expand in the Atlanta area, furthering its need for a New Home Navigator to working alongside the Marketing team to provide creative content to achieve personalized follow-up and achieve sales goals.
The New Home Navigator position will entail the following:
- Provide quick response time to online leads (iBuyers) received via online registration forms, live chat or phone leads
- Utilize our Customer Relationship Management System to provide personalized follow-up
- Maintain an up-to-date task list and follow-up to create an exceptional customer experience
- Schedule appointments to meet prospective home buyers at our onsite community sales centers
- Manage new home purchase agreement process (writing contracts and negotiation process)
- Manage monthly reports for online leads, scheduled appointments and other as required by management
- Maintain strong relationship with onsite sales team and gain knowledge on all community home designs, features, etc.
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Georgia Real Estate License
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Customer Service, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Experience: Must have two years’ experience in the real estate industry, preferably in the new homebuilding industry including onsite agent experience.
- Competencies: Familiarity with CRM programs and proficiency in MSOffice Outlook, Word and Excel. Must possess strong skills in communication, organization, accuracy and attention to detail. Prefer experience with Newstar Sales, or ability to learn new contract software quickly.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Days currently slated for 2 days off during the week, working Saturday and Sunday plus 3 additional weekdays.