Atlanta Real Estate Forum is excited to announce the August Radio lineup of guests! Committed to providing listeners with the latest news and information regarding Atlanta real estate, events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s show arrangement has something for everyone with rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
The August 2018 lineup is as follows:
- August 2 – Did you know 150,000 Georgians have epilepsy/seizure disorders? Find out how the Epilepsy Foundation Georgia is helping to improve the quality of life for these individuals with Executive Director Aly Clift.
- August 9 – Learn more from Marketing and Communications Coordinator Miranda Swaim about the trails and educational programs offered at Blue Heron Nature Preserve that help protect the little green jewel of Atlanta.
- August 16 – While Reformation Brewery has a physical brewery location already open in Woodstock, the brewery has recently announced big plans for expansion in the heart of downtown Woodstock. What does this mean for the city? CEO and Co-Founder Spencer Nix gives inside details.
- August 23 – Owner of Cousins Maine Lobster food truck, Tony Harrison discusses the thrill of bringing a taste of the North to the heart of the South and his new Lenox Mall location.
- August 30 – Vino Venue has unique features such as a menu of tapas-style dishes, creative flatbreads and a self-serve wine bar! Beverage Director and Partner Ron Van Leer talks about what guests can expect when they enter the beautiful venue.
All About Real Estate
- August 3 – Will Moyers, CEO of Vallus Energy Consulting, gives details on how consultants help homeowners identify the best “bang for buck” improvements on their home.
- August 10 – Stay OSHA and EPA compliant with HB NEXT. Business Development Manager Tony Cann breaks down the full array of services offered at HB Next.
- August 17 – Drew Clough, Vice President of land acquisition at Waterford Homes, discusses all of the benefits of building a custom home and how his role in the company is taking the family business into the next generation.
- August 24 – Van Hardimon, President of Van Hardimon Homes, gives an insider look at the company’s ultimate goal of creating sustainable developments for in-town Atlanta.
- August 31 – Founder and President of CORE Project Management, Charles Crosby, and Director of Marketing at One Street Residential, Kari Fredrick, join forces and discuss what Right Choice Apartments have to offer.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ new home program. These homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.