The Tamra Wade Team, the No. 1 RE/MAX team in Georgia, is now hiring a Marketing Coordinator. A dedicated team of metro Atlanta real estate experts, the Tamra Wade Team works with home buyers, home sellers and new homebuilders. The new Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Director of Marketing for the Tamra Wade Team, focusing specifically on New Home Marketing.
The person in this full-time position will manage the marketing for all client-based projects for single-family, townhome, infill and master-planned communities. The primary duties of the Marketing Coordinator include managing all follow-up with vendors, handling all marketing-related materials and collateral, overseeing the agent’s online hub, and assisting the Director of Marketing with event coordination and promotions.
The regular responsibilities of the position will also include:
- Consistent updates of the website with news, information, listings, photos, etc., as well as reviewing all content for accuracy
- Monitoring the online agent hub for accuracy, as well as training and supporting agents using the hub
- Coordinating photography for all new communities and new homes, as well as adding photography to the website and sharing with appropriate third-party services
- Creating landing pages in Instapage
- Ensuring the FMLS listing team has accurate assets to upload and disseminate
- Maintaining a positive relationship with the sales team and providing support to aid in their success
- Maintaining monthly marketing calendars per builder and managing all deadlines/timelines
- Coordinating and managing all signage, both onsite and offsite, including permanent and temporary signage
- Providing a weekly status report to the Director of Marketing for all clients
- Performing office administrative duties as needed
The Marketing Coordinator will be expected to grow the role to include additional responsibilities. The future responsibilities may include coordinating creative for ads, brochures and other collateral material; attending and overseeing the execution of events; managing relationships and coordination with all outside vendors, such as sign companies, printers, etc.; reviewing and organizing all invoicing as it relates to marketing; visiting new home communities on a monthly basis to ensure communities meet marketing standards; and implementing and maintaining Marketing Policies and Procedures.
The ideal candidate will have previous real estate marketing experience and a degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, special events or a related field. Other key attributes the ideal candidate will have include excellent computer skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, being highly organized, and capable of multi-tasking. The ability to manage multiple projects with a high degree of organization, detail orientation, time management and efficiency, and handle quick deadlines, is preferred.
To apply, submit your resume to Irene Hall at email@example.com
To learn more about the Tamra Wade Team, visit www.TamraWadeandPartners.com.