Historic Roswell has it all — a beautiful natural backdrop, a thrilling and charming cultural scene, unique Georgia history, and now, stunning single-family homes and townhomes that are built around the life that you and your family share together. Monte Hewett Homes’ communities at The Park at Historic Roswell and Oak Crossing are available at their best values during the builder’s Spring Savings Event, lasting until May 15. Take advantage of incentives and reduced pricing today, and own a luxurious, comfortable corner of the vibrancy in Historic Roswell.
The Park at Historic Roswell, a serene getaway that is walkable to the Canton Street district, showcases townhomes with elevator options, four bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, large private courtyards, chef’s kitchens with views of the family and dining rooms and flex spaces on the ground floors with full baths. For a limited time, Townhomes 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 are available at reduced prices.
- Townhome 1, an end unit with a private courtyard off the family room, is available for $574,900 from its original price of $649,900
- Townhome 3, an interior unit with a private courtyard off the family room, is down from $647,900 to $544,900
- Townhome 4, an end unit with a private courtyard off the family room, is now priced at $574,900 from its original $677,900
- Townhome 5, an end unit with a private courtyard off the ground floor flex space, was $638,900 and is now $564,900
- Townhome 7, an interior unit with a private courtyard off the ground floor flex space, is priced at $534,900, down from its original price of $599,900
- Townhome 8 is available for $564,900 from its original $638,900 and is an end unit with a private courtyard off the ground floor flex space
Oak Crossing’s townhomes are currently eligible for the community’s grand opening pricing. Within the shadow of Canton Street, the stunning townhomes are perfect to come home to after a day of fun in Roswell’s favorite shopping, dining and entertainment district. Townhomes boast four bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, open main levels with 10-foot ceilings, private decks off of family rooms and flex spaces on the ground floors with full baths. Take advantage of the following grand opening prices before the sales event ends.
- Townhome 17 was $574,900 and is currently available for $549,900
- Townhomes 19, and 22 are priced at $499,900 from their original $549,900
- Townhomes 18, 20, and 21 are priced at $519,900 from their original $549,900
- Townhome 24 is $519,900, down from $549,900
A life-centered home is waiting for you. Enjoy closeness to Roswell’s best schools, favorite places to shop, eat and have fun, explore local history or venture into the great outdoors. To learn more about living at The Park at Historic Roswell, visit www.MHHomes.com/Locations/The-Park-At-Historic-Roswell or call Terry Fogarty at 677-558-0361 or Art Hicks at 404-429-1299. For Oak Crossing, visit www.MHHomes.com/Locations/Oak-Crossing or call Terry Fogarty or April Morris at 770-480-5463.