After celebrating 10 years on the air and its 1,000th episode in March, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is keeping the momentum going with an exciting April lineup. With spring in the air, topics include upcoming outdoor events and nonprofit opportunities on the Around Atlanta segments and housing industry updates and news on the All About Real Estate episodes.
“We are excited to see the housing market continuing to do well and events in Atlanta coming back with necessary safety protocols,” Carol Morgan, Radio show host and Denim Marketing president, said. “We have an incredible April lineup to highlight news and events for home shoppers and family-friendly activities in the Atlanta area.”
Stay informed and get the inside scoop on everything related to Atlanta real estate on this insightful and fun-filled podcast. This month’s lineup includes interviews from Atlanta housing and mortgage experts, innovative 3D printed home builders, community activists and more.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The April 2021 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- April 7 – Kelly Allison, southeast divisional vice president at New American Funding, is on-air to discuss the recent uptick in still historically low interest rates and what she expects to see in the next few months in regard to mortgage rates and home sales. Conversation also includes advice for first-time homebuyers and upcoming New American Funding events.
- April 14 – Artisan Built Communities President Stephen Haines talks about the builder’s most popular home features, such as Deako Smart Lighting and Samsung connected appliances, in addition to its new home opportunities at NatureWalk in Dallas and The Georgian in Villa Rica.
- April 21 – Nicole Jurovics, the lifestyle director at Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes in Hoschton, discusses the active adult community’s progress including the highly anticipated clubhouse currently under construction, the newly opened first phase of pickleball courts, outdoor activities including yoga, Tai Chi, trivia and crafting and other upcoming events.
- April 28 – Director of Operations at SQ4D Kirk Andersen shares how the company is transforming the housing industry with safe, affordable, eco-friendly 3D printed houses. Discussion includes the first 3D printed home currently for sale and how its concrete construction delivers added strength and durability compared to conventional wood-frame homes.
- April 1 – Erin Igleheart, program director for Start:ME and DeAndrea Byrd, Start:ME graduate and owner of Tutu Maniac, kick off the month with the small business training program available from Start:ME and the challenges Byrd faced as a small business owner in the last year.
- April 8 – Feld Entertainment Director of Operations Jayme Dalsing shares information on the company’s upcoming events including Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Disney on Ice and Monster Jam.
- April 15 – Mandy Crater, executive director at HomeAid Atlanta, is once again in-studio to let the industry know how to participate in the 20th annual Essentials Drive benefiting families with infants and toddlers experiencing homelessness.
- April 22 – Joan McGinn, director of sales at Eastwood Homes, highlights information of interest for the upcoming Atlanta Parade of Homes. Taking place across three weekends, April 24-25, May 1-2 and May 8-9, the Parade of Homes is a free, scattered-site event featuring some of the most stunning model homes throughout the Atlanta and metro areas, perfect for those in the market for a new home or seeking décor and design inspiration.
- April 29 – Atlanta History Center President and CEO Sheffield Hale is on-air to discuss the museum’s 33 acres of exhibitions, historic homes and gardens throughout Atlanta, as well as upcoming events for all ages.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.