We are all looking forward to the Fourth of July and celebrating with friends and family at the pool, beach, lake or even a local park. Regardless of where you plan to celebrate, we all come out in our red, white and blue attire and revel in the fireworks-filled sky. As you prepare for your Fourth of July activities, schedules can become a bit hectic, making it easy to forget some necessities for a fabulous fourth.
So, here is Soleil’s Fourth of July celebration checklist to ensure an enjoyable, safe holiday:
1. Keep cool and hydrated: Pack your cooler with plenty of ice, water bottles and your favorite foods. With steamy temperatures, dehydration and overheating could be your biggest enemy, so be sure to take proper precautions to keep your cool.
2. Picking your picnic supplies: Juicy watermelon, crunchy corn on the cob and flavorful burgers are a sampling of the items that may fill your holiday menu. While the food is bound to be amazing, here is a list of things to remember to ensure your picnic is perfectly enjoyable in the
beautiful, yet sometimes buggy outdoors.
- Bottle opener
- Bottled water
- Bug spray
- First aid kit
- Folding table
- Lawn chairs and/or a blanket
- Napkins and plates
- Plastic utensils and cups
3. Do your share in the clean-up: At the end of a fun-filled night, it can be difficult to make sure that all of the clutter has been cleaned and put away. With crowds of people rushing to beat traffic after the firework show, making sure you have a trash bag, recycle bin and plastic containers for leftovers to help make clean-up time a breeze.
If you’re looking to move into an active adult community where residents embrace every holiday, Soleil Laurel Canyon is the place for you! Call our sales office at 678-880-3071 and visit www.SoleilLaurelCanyon.com for more information. Have a wonderful Fourth of July and God bless America!