Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio announces its July Radio lineup of guests! Committed to providing listeners with the latest news and information regarding Atlanta real estate, events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s show arrangement has something for everyone with rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry, get the inside scoop upcoming events in Atlanta and specials.
The July 2018 lineup is as follows:
- July 5 – Want to win a round-trip ticket to Paris for two? Find out how to win it with Rainer Shaw, Industry Fund Founder.
- July 12 – Have you been to the hidden treasure and secret sanctuary near downtown Atlanta? Richard Harker, Director of Programming, will fill you in on tours and events.
- July 19 – The Great Southern Beer Fest is your one opportunity to drink your way through the South! Find out the details from Michelle Fasig, Event Manager.
- July 26 – Ready to learn about the Georgia waters? Find out about the Georgia Council of Trout Unlimited from members Cullen McClure and Jim Byrd.
All About Real Estate
- July 6 – Besides helping you find the perfect home, what else can Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage do for you? Find out from Laura Rittenburg, President of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- July 13 – Looking for a customized luxury home? Discover what Archway Custom Homes has to offer with Strategic Marketing Specialist Eric Connolly.
- July 20 – What is the Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership and how are they helping Atlanta communities? Find out with Mark Crosswell, Managing Director for Social Impact Strategy at the Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta, and Ashani O’Mard, Senior Director of Capital Development at Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership.
- July 27 – Looking for the ultimate home convenience with home theaters, lighting control and more? Tune in for details about how Atlanta Audio and Automation can help with Owner Phillip Ampel.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol(at)DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ new home program. These homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort.