Just in time to kick off the football season, Kerley Family Homes (KFH) announces their Most Valuable Player program for Realtors® who sell KFH homes from now until December 31, 2013.* This exciting program allows agents to make more money by selling more. It is a win-win for everyone, and it is easy to get on the scoreboard just by selling a KFH home!
- 1st Down – Sell 1 KFH Home and SCORE $500
- 2nd Down – Sell 2 KFH Homes and SCORE $1,000
- 3rd down – Sell 3 KFH Homes and SCORE $1,500
- TOUCHDOWN! – Sell 4 KFH Homes and SCORE $2,500
The More You SELL . . . The Higher You Score!
Kerley Family Homes has more than 20 communities in the metro Atlanta area, so no matter where you sell homes, there is a KFH community near you. Kerley Family Homes is now building in Cherokee, Cobb, North Fulton, South Fulton, Paulding and Douglas counties.
- Manous Manor, located in Holly Springs, offers new homes priced from the $140,000s
- Meridian at Ridge Walk, featuring homes priced from the $190,000s in Woodstock, has only seven homes remaining
- Falling Water will be Kerley Family Homes’ newest community, with homes priced from the $300,000s
- New homes ranging from builder closeouts to new communities that will be coming soon
- Homes are priced from the $130,000s to the high $200,000s
- Communities are located in highly-rated Cobb County school districts
- Closing costs included in many communities
- Brookmont will feature homes priced from the $130,000s in Douglasville
- In the Roswell area of North Fulton, Pine Grove has homes priced from the high $300,000s with only a few remaining
- South Fulton will be home to a new KFH community priced from the $140,000s
- Seven Hills features world-class amenities and amazing homes priced from the $170,000s
Whether your client is looking for a low-maintenance ranch-style home or estate-sized floor plans, this spectacular builder has the plan they want at a price they can afford. Many plans include fabulous details such as arched doorways, built-in bookshelves, butler’s pantries, gorgeous fireplaces, owner’s suites with huge walk-in closets, sitting rooms and spa-like baths. Many of their locations feature resort-style amenities. Combine these features with affordable pricing and their 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, and you have a winning combination.
For more information on the MVP program or the new metro Atlanta homes from Kerley Family Homes, visit their website at www.KerleyFamilyHomes.com.
*This offer is good on accepted contracts written between 8/22/13 – 12/31/13 and does not apply to contracts written before 8/22/13. Bonus will be paid at closing. Information is believed accurate but not warranted and is to errors, omissions, changes or withdrawal without prior notice.