Home Sweet Home savings up to $15,000 are available for a limited time at 11 SR Homes communities throughout the metro Atlanta area.* Located in Clarke, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton and Gwinnett counties, homes feature a combination of remarkable design features and high-quality construction.
Incentives vary per community to be used toward closing costs, any-way-you-want-it and design options and upgrades. Eligible communities include:
- Brentford Station in Sugar Hill: $5,000 in Upgrades, $3,000 in Closing Costs
- Camden Hall in Johns Creek: $3,000 in Closing Costs
- Churchill Crossing in Cumming: $3,000 in Closing Costs
- Concord Creek in Cumming: Up to $5,000 in Closing Costs
- Ellsworth in Johns Creek: Up to $5,000 Any-Way-You-Want-It + 1 Year of Amenities
- Gates at Limestone Creek in Gainesville: $3,000 in Closing Costs
- Lakewood in Athens: Up to $15,000 Any-Way-You-Want-It on J-8
- Montebello in Cumming: $3,000 in Closing Costs + $3,000 in Upgrades and Options
- Pebble Creek in Watkinsville: $3,000 in Closing Costs
- Weston in Tucker: $5,000 in Closing Costs
- Wynbrook in Cumming: $10,000 in Options
Home Sweet Home savings are available at four new Cumming communities including $3,000 toward closing costs on the final opportunities at Churchill Crossing. Located along Settendown Creek, only two homes remain at this equestrian-themed community in West Forsyth County.
Residents of this award-winning community enjoy impressive amenities including a community gathering space, appropriately named ‘The Lodge,’ featuring a clubhouse, pool, rock fire pit and nature trails. Priced from $614,900, the two remaining homes include spectacular finishes throughout and will not be available for long.
Another community featuring Home Sweet Home savings is Ellsworth, a new gated, Johns Creek community priced from the mid-$500,000s. Comprised of just 24 single-family homes homebuyer savings include up to $5,000 any-way-you-want-it and one year of paid amenities.
Homes at Ellsworth sit on expansive 75+ foot to 1/4+ acre lots with home design options to accommodate an array of homebuyers including ranch, traditional two-story and main-level living plans. As an added bonus, homes at Ellsworth are also a part of the energyTRAC® and smartTRAC® programs from SR Homes.
A combination of Home Sweet Home savings are also available at Brentford Station. Priced from the low $400,000s, this new Sugar Hill community offers easy access to plenty of community parks, popular shopping and dining at the Mall of Georgia and golfing at Sugar Hill Golf Club and Bear’s Best Atlanta. During Home Sweet Home savings, all homebuyers at Brentford Station will enjoy $3,000 toward closing costs with preferred lender, as well as $5,000 toward upgrades and options. Offering just 29 homesites, this charming community features traditional two-story and ranch home designs.
Click here to see the full list of Home Sweet Home savings per community.
*Savings amounts vary per community and home. Information subject to change. See an SR Homes representative for complete details. Offers cannot be combined with other incentives or promotions.