Builders Club Rewards and our sponsors Robert Bowden and Inspirations Design Studios have teamed up with the Greater Atlanta HBA to host educational seminars just in time for you to earn the continuing education credits needed to renew your Builders License. Check out the compelling reasons to register today:
- Timing is Everything! The deadline to renew your Builders License is June 30! With that in mind, these seminars are scheduled during May, so you can earn the three CE Credits needed in time to renew your license.
- Location….Location…..Location! We understand that you are busy and that is why Builders Club Rewards is taking the “show on the road.” You can choose a location that is convenient to where you work and live.
- Affordability! The Builders Club Rewards Education Series of seminars offers preferred pricing. You can earn your CE Credits for as little as $20.
- Simplicity! All you need to do is choose the date and location that is best for you! Last year’s seminars all sold out. Register today – seating capacity is limited.
- Relevancy! A timely topic – OSHA legislation changes passed in 2010 are now in effect and impact the residential and light commercial construction industry. Failure to be in OSHA compliance can result in fines of up to $25,000 per citation! Don’t take the risk!
Be OSHA Compliant in 2013 & Avoid up to $70,000 in Potential Fines!
Join us for this informative session and learn:
- How to become compliant, maintain jobsite safety and avoid potential OSHA fines
- What regulations pertain to the builder, their employees and subcontractors on the jobsite
- What are the components (documentation and training) necessary to protect your company
- What is the OSHA citation process and how to navigate the system if you receive an OSHA citation
- What a repeat citation is and how the fine amounts are multiplied
- What to do if OSHA comes on the jobsite
- How to schedule and navigate an OSHA Informal Conference
Time: 12:30 p.m. – Registration, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Seminar
Cost: Atlanta HBA Members – $20, Other HBA Members – $25, Non-Members – $30
Continuing Education:Three Hours/ Georgia Builder License Renewal
Questions: Amanda Mathis 678-775-1469 or email@example.com
Select the date and location that fits your schedule: