LanierWorld is the ultimate summer fun destination with restaurants, activities, a beach and water park including a Family Fun Park, Big Beach, Boardwalk, Mini Golf and Sunset Cove.
- Set sail on your private boat or boat rental for endless fun on the more than 30,000 acres of water.
- View the lake from atop a horse with hourly trail and pony rides, as well as week long summer camps for younger riders.
- Spend the night in the great outdoors at the Lake Lanier Islands Resort’s Blue Ridge Campgrounds.
- If you need a day to unwind and relax, leave the kids at home and head out for a day of pampering at the spa.
- See the lake from new heights with one of the many zip line tours available.
- Want to spend time on the water outside a boat? Energy watersports include paddle-boarding and kayaking.
- Take a stroll along the shores on one of nine Lake Lanier’s walking and hiking trails.
- Music fills the night at the Peachtree Pointe Amphitheatre’s summer concert series. This year, Sister Hazel will perform on June 22, and Georgia Satellites will perform on July 13.
If you don’t yet have a home close enough to enjoy an action-packed summer at Lake Lanier, come see us at the Townes of Avondale. This new community offers four townhome designs priced from the low $100,000s with three bedrooms and 1,600 to 1,900 square feet. Residents will enjoy splashing around this summer in the community pool, and a prime Buford location just minutes from the Mall of Georgia.
Ready for summer fun with a new townhome in Gwinnett? Give us a call at 770-732-3706.