Atlanta Real Estate Forum is rounding out the year with an unbelievable lineup of Radio guests! The award-winning podcast is celebrating the end of 2021 by discovering what lies in store for the real estate industry in 2022, as well as continuing the exploration of metro area attractions.
“The month of December is such an exciting time for the Atlanta Real Estate Industry,” Radio show host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Looking back on the previous year is so encouraging and 2022 is sure to bring exciting new communities, hot design trends and another lively year.”
Delivering first-hand advice from real estate experts and exclusive insight into Atlanta’s hottest attractions, the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast airs six times a month for a digestible, weekly dose of industry news. The December lineup features discussions from award-winning real estate pioneers, predictions for the new year and highlights from metro Atlanta historical gems.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The December 2021 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- December 1 – Anthony Holt, branch manager with New American Funding, discusses exciting mortgage loan products, tips for first-time homebuyers and expectations for the new year.
- December 8 – Division President Adam Cornett of David Weekley Homes shares information about exciting new communities in the Atlanta market, 2022 predictions and celebrates the recent division OBIE wins.
- December 15 – New Home Sales Consultant, Associate Broker and Rookie of the Year, Xi Veerkamp with McKinley Homes shares her journey to winning an OBIE award, as well as navigating sales in the current real estate market.
- December 22 – Vice President of Sales with Smith Douglas Homes, Jamie Chastain joins the studio to share details about the builder’s brand-new communities and celebrates 40 years delivering affordable housing in metro Atlanta.
- December 29 – President of St. Bourke Ben Simpson talks about increasing property values and building diverse, vibrant communities “From the Ground Up.” Simpson also shares constructing quality residential and commercial developments in 14 U.S. markets and the growth of the asset management and development company.
- December 2 – CEO of the Cartersville-Bartow County Chamber of Commerce Cindy Williams joins the studio to discuss the role of the chamber and the importance of community and supporting local businesses.
- December 16 – Cameron Friend, youth and millennial engagement coordinator at The King Center, and Farris Watkins, niece of Martin Luther King Jr., discuss the center’s programs, community involvement and the importance of spreading Dr. King’s teachings.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.