Atlanta Real Estate Forum congratulates Michelle Valentino and Whitney Stuckart with The Providence Group for winning Sales Team of the Year at the 2017 OBIE Awards. Presented by the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, the OBIE Awards are the premier awards given in the Atlanta new home construction industry.
Michelle and Whitney are the Community Sales Managers for The Providence Group’s flagship master-planned community Bellmoore Park, located in Johns Creek. This neighborhood is truly one-of-a-kind with its extraordinary amenities, elegant home designs and gated first class entrance, which hosts a friendly guard and personal greeting upon entry. The community was honored to receive Master-Planned Community of the Year, Best Amenity Package and Best Landscape Design at the 2016 OBIE Awards.
Many people sell many homes but Michelle and Whitney have exemplified outstanding leadership and sales efforts within this community! They have exceptional sales numbers and continue to consistently receive the highest customer service rankings from their homebuyers. These ladies spend countless late nights in the neighborhood, while always keeping a positive attitude and a defined focus on their goals!
Their professional presentation and approach to sales truly separates them from the rest. They genuinely care about each person walking through their doors, making the homebuyers feel right at home from the beginning. People want to do business with them and call Bellmoore Park home thanks to their amazing relationships and knowledge of the community, the surrounding area and their home designs. Their unique abilities to determine the individual’s wants and needs is key in finding their customers the perfect home and allowing them to feel special throughout the entire home buying process. As Michelle would say, “It’s fun and personal.”
From June 2016 to May 2017, here are some of their top accomplishments:
- 74 Homes Sold Totaling $39 Million in Sales Volume! This places this sales team at the top of our division for sales, outselling every other community and sales team! During this period, they also experienced only 9 total cancellations to produce 65 net sales!
- $39 Million in Closed Revenue!
- There are four different collections within Bellmoore Park ranging from 2,300 to 4,200 square feet and with finished basements over 5,000 square feet. Homes are priced from the mid-$400,000s to $1 million which offers a very diverse portfolio of plans for them to learn and understand. They are exceptional at selling each plan and knowing every last detail. In fact, they have sold each home collection evenly throughout the year, helping create the ideal streetscapes throughout the community while meeting our goals for each collection.
- Michelle and Whitney do an exceptional job with their customer and Realtor follow-up to ensure they are giving them the best service from the first time they walk through the doors to well after they have closed. All of their prospects are entered in Lasso (CRM program) where they are able to keep up with effective communication with all of their buyers. With over 900 new prospects walking in their doors since last fall, they have utilized this CRM program to provide the most helpful and effective follow-up, and the sales speak for themselves!
- Michelle’s career began in real estate in 1992 and she has been an associate broker since 1996. She is a member of NAMAR, Atlanta SMC and has been a top performer with each of her past employers.
- Whitney’s career began in real estate in 2005 and she has worked onsite in locations all over the city, selling condos, townhomes and single-family products. She is also a member of NAMAR, Atlanta SMC and has had consistent success in the industry.
- Both ladies excel professionally and personally. Michelle is married to Tony Valentino who is also a Community Sales Manager with The Providence Group. They have been married 25 years and have four gorgeous children together. They enjoy going to their children’s activities, traveling and going to church as a family. Whitney trains and is a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. She is a lover of the outdoors and enjoys running and hiking along the Chattahoochee with her two beautiful rescue dogs. She has a passion and love for animals and enjoys donating and spending time with animal rescue organizations.
- All departments love working with this team because they are always available, ready to help and committed to getting the job done. They worked selling homes until midnight on March 31 to ensure the division hit their quarterly goal when they had already exceeded their own goals by over 150 percent.
- They are in constant contact with all departments to ensure they have everything they need from pricing, options and Realtor updates, to financing and the design team. They are also committed to weekly follow up with their construction team regarding updates, which are sent to their new homebuyers every week. As we all know, communication and follow up are key. These relationships are invaluable to the success of the community.
- Michelle received the Highest Guild Quality home buyer survey scores in the division for the first quarter of 2017 with a perfect 100 percent from all completed surveys.
- Whitney also received an award for Highest Guild Quality scores in 4th quarter of 2016.
- They have sold over 75 percent of their completed inventory homes this year with 15 net sales and just five opportunities currently available. As their inventory homes have dwindled, they have had no problem selling presales as well, to reach their 74 sales for past 12 months!
For more information, visit www.TheProvidenceGroup.com or call 678-410-2740.
The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association’s OBIE Awards celebrates its 37th anniversary in 2017. The awards began in 1980 and have grown throughout the years to include more than 100 building, remodeling, marketing and personal achievement categories. The OBIE Awards are named after the obelisk shape of the actual award given.
To see all of this year’s OBIE award winners, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com/Category/OBIEs. Make sure to like, share and comment on this story.