The Providence Group is excited to announce that we received 12 awards at the 38th Annual OBIE Awards! Held on November 3, 2018, at the Omni Hotel CNN Center hosted by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association and the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, the OBIE Awards recognize outstanding achievements and excellence in new home building, remodeling, marketing and personal achievement.
The Providence Group received eight Gold OBIE Awards and three Silver OBIE Awards in addition to The Townes at Chastain being named Attached Community of the Year.
The Providence Group received the following Gold OBIE Awards:
- Best Building Design – Detached Model, The Manning at Traditions, $600,000 to $699,999
- Best Building Design – Detached Model, The Montgomery at Highpointe at Vinings, $700,000 to $799,999
- Best Building Design – Attached Model, The Bainbridge at Cresslyn, $400,000 to $499,999
- Single-Family Zero Lot Line, The Woodruff at East of Main, $500,000 and above
- Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model, The Bainbridge at Cresslyn, $400,000 to $499,999
- Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model, The Stockton at Chelsea Walk, $500,000 to $599,999
- Best Interior Merchandising – Detached Model, The Manning at Traditions, $600,000 to $699,999
- Best Video/DVD Promotion, Make Space for Life Branding Video
The winning Silver OBIE Awards include:
- Best Building Design – Attached, The Overlook at Suwanee Station, $300,000 to $399,999
- Best Brochure – Corporate Builder/Developer
- Best On-site Signage, Chelsea Walk
The Townes at Chastain in Sandy Springs was honored as this year’s Attached Community of the Year. This charming, gated community offers luxury, three-story townhomes in a prime, inside-the-perimeter location from the mid-$400,000s. Designed to Make Space for Life, this low-maintenance community caters to those seeking plenty of extra space and convenience to popular shopping, dining and entertainment as well as major roadways.
In addition to HOA-maintained lawns and manicured sidewalks throughout, residents also enjoy impressive community amenities that include a private swimming pool with cabana.