Piedmont Residential is excited to announce that construction is well underway in Phase II at Hickory at Shiloh Ridge, a unique community in Kennesaw. Featuring gorgeous homes priced from the $190,000s, this community will have a total of three phases of development.
There are five homes now under construction in phase II:
- Home site 40: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $223,420
- Home site 41: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $231,795
- Home site 38: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $232,035
- Home site 39: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $232,785
- Home site 37: five bedrooms and three bathrooms – $245,290
In addition to beautiful homes, Hickory at Shiloh Ridge has a great amenity area that includes a swimming pool and tot lot. In addition, the community has plenty of recreation and green space for everyone to enjoy.
Conveniently located off of Shiloh Road in Kennesaw, Hickory at Shiloh Ridge residents will be just minutes from I-575 and I-75, Town Center at Cobb Mall, Kennesaw State University, Lake Allatoona and downtown Kennesaw, which is currently undergoing revitalization.
Another advantage of the community’s great location is its inclusion in a sought-after school district. Children residing at Hickory at Shiloh Ridge will attend Baker Elementary, Barber Middle and North Cobb High schools.
For more information on the final home in phase I or the new phases of development at this new home community in Kennesaw, contact Robin Levy by calling 770-334-1752 or visit www.PiedmontResidential.com.