Piedmont Residential is excited to announce its newest community, Townview Commons, in sought after Woodstock. Priced from the $180,000s, Townview Commons will open at the end of September with brand new floor plans.
Each floor plan will include extraordinary features, such as:
• Traditional and Craftsman-style elevations with brick, stone and siding options available
• Wood deck or concrete patio
• Professionally landscaped and sodded yards
• Pre-finished oak flooring in foyer
• Crown molding in foyer and dining room
• Customized light fixture package
• Maple cabinets in kitchen and baths
• Breakfast area per plan
• Stainless kitchen sink
• Master suite with private bath and walk-in closets
Along with unbeatable prices and gorgeous homes, Townview Commons is convenient to Lake Allatoona, Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, Woodstock Aquatic Center, Woodstock Public Library and Downtown Woodstock.
“With only 33 homes being built, Townview Commons will sell out quickly after its September opening,” explained John Marconi, the on-site agent. “Woodstock is constantly growing and is a popular place to live. Be sure to take this opportunity to call the area home.”
To visit from Atlanta, take I-75 N toward Marietta/Chattanooga. Then, merge onto I-575 N via exit 268 toward Canton. Take the GA-92 exit toward Woodstock. Turn left onto GA-92 W. Turn right onto Sharon Way. Townview Commons is on the left.
Hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
For more information about the new Atlanta homes at Townview Commons, call John Marconi at 770-851-5516. Also, go to www.piedmontresidential.com.