Paran Homes has released a marathon schedule of open houses at five of its communities in the Atlanta area. The events are open to the public and allow home buyers to explore the communities, tour the available single-family homes and meet with Realtors and lenders. Buyers can even earn bonuses of up to $5,000 in closing costs among other incentives.
“From the thoughtful placement of our communities to special convenience-inspired innovations in our home designs, Paran Homes places a great deal of emphasis on making life easier for our home owners,” said Lesa Ness, Paran Homes’ marketing manager. “We’ve carried that same approach over to the home buying side with Open Houses that are designed to be a one-stop shop for our guests who are ready to make the move from house hunting to home buying. At the end of the day, they could walk away with a closing date for a move-in ready home or a contract to launch construction on their new Paran Home.”
The open houses begin at 10:00 a.m. and end at 1:00 p.m. on the dates below at the aforementioned communities:
- Saturday, May 19, Sunday, June 3 and Saturday, June 9: Oakleigh Pointe Open House in Dallas/Paulding County. Priced from the mid-$200,000s.
- Saturday, May 19: Wheatfields Reserve Open House in Grayson/Gwinnett County. Priced from the high $200,000s.
- Saturday, June 2 and Saturday, June 16: Chestnut Farms Open House in Kennesaw/Cobb County. Priced from the low $400,000s.
- Saturday, June 9: Sweetwater Landing Open House in Powder Springs/Cobb County. Priced from the mid-$200,000s.
- Saturday, June 16: Heritage Pointe Open House in Lawrenceville/Gwinnett County. Priced from the high $200,000s
The open houses are sponsored by Academy Mortgage, Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions and Homebridge Financial Solutions.
More information on the open houses and the communities where they are being held can be located at www.ParanHomes.com.