Paran Homes is now hiring a new Sales and Marketing Coordinator in Atlanta! With multiple new home communities throughout metro Atlanta, Paran Homes is a trusted, quality home builder with locations also in Raleigh, North Carolina and Nashville, Tennessee.
The responsibilities for the new Sales and Marketing Coordinator will be split between sales administration and marketing, with more time dedicated to the marketing side of the position. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordination and implementation of all facets of marketing and will provide support to the Director of Marketing, while also reporting to Paran Homes’ CFO related to sales and closing responsibilities.
As the Marketing Coordinator, the new person in this role will be responsible for a variety of marketing tasks, including but not limited to:
- regular website updates with community or plan information and photography
- updating all online home listings
- maintaining a positive relationship with the sales team
- providing collateral material to the sales team in a timely manner
- maintaining monthly marketing plans and managing plan timelines and deadlines
- coordination of all signage
- coordination of creative for print and digital collateral
- oversee execution of events
- maintaining positive relationships with all marketing vendors
When it’s time to put on the Sales Coordinator hat, the person in this position will have a variety of duties related to new home contracts and closings that include but are not limited to:
- administer the contract process to ensure all deals comply with Georgia Real Estate Law
- prepare closing packages for the attorneys with required documents
- maintain a good working relationship between Paran Homes and various lenders and attorneys throughout the closing process
- process all addendums, change orders and other paperwork and distribute them to necessary parties
- follow-up with sales agent for contract clean up
- follow-up with lenders for the status of loans
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous real estate marketing experience and a degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, special events or a related field. Other key attributes the candidate must possess include strong written and verbal communication skills, strict attention to detail, excellent computer skills, high level of organization and the ability to multitask.
For more information or to apply for the Sales and Marketing Coordinator position at Paran Homes, submit your resume to Irene Hall at email@example.com.
For more information on Paran Homes, visit www.ParanHomes.com.