NterNow launched its first-ever “Nacademy Awards” in June. Realtors and homebuilders were invited to submit videos that entertained or informed viewers about NterNow’s on-demand access system in video form. After all the videos were submitted, a panel of volunteer judges voted for their favorites in a variety of different categories.
“Congratulations to all of our winners in the first-ever NterNow Nacademy Awards! We appreciate all the hard work and creativity that went into the creation of these videos,” NterNow President and Founder Lynne Davis said. “We can’t wait to see what everyone will enter next year – start working on your entries now!”
The 2020 Nacademy Award Gold winners are:
- Kirbor Homes for “Best Realtor”
- Abrazo Homes for “Hands Down Most Entertaining”
- Comerio Homes for “Best Builder”
- Trendmaker Homes – Austin for “Best OSC Tips”
- Woodside Homes – Utah for “Most Helpful for Home Shoppers”
This year’s judges include:
- Greg Bray, President of Blue Tangerine
- Meredith Oliver, Founder and Chief Digital Strategist of Meredith Communications
- Anya Chrisanthon with New Construction Marketing Podcast
- Kimberly Mackey, Founder of New Homes Solutions Consulting
- Kerry Mulcrone with Kerry & Co
- Chris Hartley, 40 under 40 Professional Builder Magazine
NterNow provides home builders concerned with providing social distancing options to homebuyers with technology options. Home shoppers can enter locked homes with NterNow’s on-demand access service that allows homes to remain locked while providing home shoppers with a unique or one-time entry code to tour homes upon verifying their identity. NterNow is positioned to help home builders through the coronavirus crisis. For more information, call 678-910-1811 or visit www.NterNow.com.
NterNow is an instant, self-service access system that allows “drive-buyers” to tour otherwise locked, inventory homes while keeping the home secure. With over a decade of providing access to new homes, NterNow is the construction industry leader of independent buyer home access. To schedule an online demonstration, or for more information on NterNow, call 678-910-1811 or visit www.NterNow.com.
To read more from NterNow on Atlanta Real Estate Forum, click here.